HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nephilim

PostSubject: Hello Everyone! :D   Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:08 am

Hey guys! I'm Thomas, AKA Nephilim.
I was talking to MrChronos1 on youtube about potentially helping you guys out and I would really really like to. I'm a big fan of digimon, mostly the games though. But I've seen just about every episode like a million times as a kid. :PPP
A brief introduction about myself...
I'm at the International Academy of Design and Technology in Las Vegas, and I've been in the Game Production program for a year now. I'm not too amazing at anything, but I'm here to hopefully get everyone back on track. I've played with unity3D, and I've done some modeling and animating. I really like integration and I think I can help bring that to this team. I'm trying to improve my art and hopefully I can help with some concept designing and what not. I know there have been some struggling with this game, but I really want to help overcome whatever I can.
I heard the battle system would be Digimon World 1, and I have no problem helping, but I'd really prefer World 2 or Digimon Adventure esque battling. Anyways, any questions, feel free to ask! I'll try to be on as much as possible. I'm on a two week break so if we need stuff let's try and get it out now. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help out while in school but I'll do as much as I can.
Cheers! clown 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DGMM.

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 am

Hey, welcome to the forums.

It's nice to have people such as yourself continuing to want to devote time to our project. Hopefully you will be able to lend a hand and help us keep pushing things forward towards a great game.

There aren't really that many struggles being faced by the game, mostly just a lack of time for complete devotion due to having actual jobs and lives outside of making the game. So it does help to pick up new people from time to time to fill in the gaps.

The majority of game mechanics for our project come from, or are adaptions from, Digimon World 1. This is due to it being the primary inspiration for this project, and we have maintained relatively firm on the mechanics we have been in the process of developing. On topic of the battling specifically, we have always been deadest against turn-based systems such as those in World 2 and several of the others.

As far as development and work communication, the team primarily uses aim and on occasion Skype. So feel free to create an account in order to get in better contact with the team as a whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm on aim and skype so if anyone needs to get a hold of me I can start being on both a tad bit more. And BAHH I like the turn based battle system. I'm probably going to play around with it. But I'm still here to try and get something working for a dynamic sort of battle system.
Is there any way I can help currently or maybe get a hold of the demo and play around with it? We can discuss this more over instant messaging.
I also make youtube videos for fun with my capture card and pc equipment so there's that. I like making videos :DDD
I really hoped joining would get people a little more motivated. I think if we can make like, the tiniest bit of progress every week or month or so, we could get more people joining and more work being done. For now, I'll just hang around and get to know everyone.
I'll just leave my contact info here and on my page:
AIM: oisoraio
I feel very welcomed so far :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deltastone

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:24 am

I'm Delta, a lurker of this forum. Welcome to the forums Nephilim. Glad to see an addition to the development team. Good Luck to you guys~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vitatrigger.forumtl.com/
Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 am

I appreciate the warm welcomes! I will try to show off some of my work here, as suggested by VRay.
I don't have to much to showcase, as I'm still in the learning process, and I have my first portfolio class soon, and I'll try to build up more to show stuff off. For now, here is a final me and my brother made for a 3-D class in high school. Models made by me and animated by my brother, but I prefer animation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lFy-7uf5Y
Made a few years ago, and made in like a week. Sorry if it's not that great. clown 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrayx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 pm

That is great for a few years ago. if your interested in animation we will let you do some characters, but id like you to do the finishes for each digimon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dwprojectark.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :D   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: